Medical expenses are skyrocketing and without insurance, it is almost impossible to avail the facilities of the best hospitals in the country. To safeguard your finances from the hefty medical bills that could arise in the event of an emergency, it is recommended that you have a health insurance cover in place. Religare has designed its health insurance products to do just that! Religare Health Insurance is a specialized health insurance provider offering health policies to suit the needs of individual customers and employees of corporates and other groups and their members. With its interesting insurance solutions, Religare is one of the most sought-after health service providers in the Indian market.
Here are some of the health plans offered by Religare Health Insurance:
Care – Comprehensive Health Insurance
Care is a comprehensive health plan that caters to the healthcare needs of individuals and family.
Features of Care:
- Sum insured can go up to Rs. 6 crore.
- Cashless claims can be filed at over 5420 hospitals.
- For every year claim-free year, the sum insured will increase by 10%, up to a maximum of 50% in consecutive 5 years.
- If the sum insured is less than Rs. 25 lakhs and the insured individual is below 50 years of age, pre-policy medical check-up will not be required.
Care Freedom – Senior Citizen Health Insurance
Care Freedom is a health plan specially designed for senior citizens. Individuals aged at 46 years and above can be covered under this policy.
Features of Care Freedom:
- Sum insured options available are Rs. 3 lakhs, 5 lakhs, 7 lakhs and 10 lakhs.
- A 2-year waiting period will apply in case the insured individual suffers from a pre-existing ailment.
- Sum insured will be recharged automatically if the coverage limit gets exhausted.
- Members insured under this plan are get free annual health check-ups.
- Cashless claims can be made at over 5420+ hospitals.
Joy – Maternity and Newborn Cover
Joy by Religare Health Insurance offers the dual benefit of maternity cover and new-born baby cover.
Features of Joy:
- It covers hospitalization expenses incurred during pregnancy and medical expenses of the new-born until the child reaches 90 days of age.
- Policy tenure can go up to 3 years.
- In case of maternity-related claims, a 9-month waiting period is applicable under Joy Today and a 24-month waiting period is applicable under Joy Tomorrow.
- Under its No Claim Bonanza feature, if no claims are filed during the policy term of 3 years, there will be a 100% increase of sum insured.
Enhance – Super Top Up Insurance
Enhance is a high deductible health plan that works alongside your current health policy.
Features of Enhance:
- Flexible range of deductible and wide choice of sum insured options – up to Rs. 60 lakhs (Deductible + Sum Insured).
- Members insured under this plan get free annual health check-ups.
- Pre-policy medical check-up will not be required if the coverage (deductible + sum insured) is below Rs. 15 lakhs, till the individual reaches 45 years of age.
- Co-payment applies if the individual enrolling is 61 years or above.
Group Care – Group Health Insurance
As the name would suggest, Group Care offers group health coverage to suit the insurance needs of employees in an organization.
Features of Group Care:
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy expenses are covered.
- Insured members have to undergo annual health check-ups.
- Members insured under this plan are required to undergo annual health check-ups.
- Maternity cover is in-built
Step By Step Guide To Choosing The Best Plans Of Religare Health Insurance
Religare Health Insurance offers a wide range of health policies to match varied insurance needs. To ensure you select the most suitable and best plan, here are some of the points to keep in mind:
Pick the right sum insured
Sum insured is the amount which the insurance company will pay for medical treatments. It is always advisable to go for a higher sum assured since you will be covered for a larger amount in case of medical emergencies. This holds especially true if you are residing in tier I cities. However, you need to ensure that you’re neither over or under-insured. Begin with a reasonable cover and enhance it as and when the requirement grows.
When you are going through the different options, consider opting for those that come with lifetime renewability. The chances that you will suffer from an ailment is more when you are old, as compared to when you’re in your 20s or 30s. Hence, it is always advisable to go with those policies that offer lifetime renewability.
Individual policy or family floater policy
If you have a family, you can choose between getting individual policies for each of the members or covering all of them under a family floater policy. Since the age of the eldest member insured plays a role in determining the premium, a floater is a better choice for a young nuclear family. If there are senior members, consider getting them a separate health cover.
Best Health Insurance Company
Religare Health Insurance is one of the most trusted insurance providers in the industry. The insurer provides an array of benefits through its health policies that suit a wide range of customer needs. Policies offered by Religare Health Insurance generally cover up to 6 family members, pre-existing ailments post the waiting period and hospitalization expenses, among other things. Religare currently offers some of the best plans in the insurance space. To find the most suitable health insurance cover, visit www.coverfox.com, where you can compare and buy health covers at your convenience anytime, anyplace.